Friday, October 2, 2009

Craziness of LOVE

Yeah. So maybe I am weak. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I keep thinking about him. By now I should have forgotten about him but my heart and mind keeps telling me no. It's like my waiting will be worth something someday. I keep dreaming about him. It's the same dream over and over again. We were laughing and having fun and then suddenly, he'll stop and look at me sincerely. He opened his mouth but no words came out of it. I couldn't even read his lips to know what he was saying. Oh damn. How I wish it was those 4 words I waited so long to here. I LOVE YOU TOO. Is that so hard to say to a person like me? My friends ask me why I still don't have a boyfriend. I tell them, I don't want to have one but the truth is, I don't think I'd love someone else. Choosy--ika nga. Maybe my heart's longing for him to be mine. and it's not going to settle for someone else unless it gets what it wants. :)

Guess what? I have all his messages stored in my inbox. I delete all the others but his, I keep them. I don't know why but even if it's a group message, I treasure it.

I think that'd be enough. My dad's having a fit because I didn't answer to his call. Hello? I'm not at his beck and call! I'm his daughter for Pete's sake! Tss.

God bless the Philippines on the incoming typhoon. May he protect us all from harm. :)

P.S. Dang, I still love him. :)


R♥

No comments:

Post a Comment