Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I tried reaching out to you but you keep on pushing me away.

Good Evening. Let's start this blog entry with a greeting because this is an entry full of my rants and comments. Ugh. Let's start with the Research thing. I am completely pissed off with one of my members. She really shows me that she doesn't care about our research study and she doesn't care about our grade. Damn, she's only thinking about herself. Imagine, we made the Chapter 3 of our study and she didn't help, not even a single word. Mas mabuti pa nga si Syd e, tumulong. I AM REALLY PISSED OFF. I know she's my friend but c'mon, I don't like the way she's taking credit for the work we have done. I'm pissed off coz' I stay up all night doing our research work while she lies in bed, sleeping soundly. I'm pissed off coz' she has time to text with a guy all night until dawn whil she doesn't find the time to help us out in our research study. I'm pissed off coz' she acts like nothing happened and as if she can answer everything in our defense. DANG IT. I don't even care if she does read this. This time, its war. :| Call me stupid for making academics as the reason for ruining our friendship but don't you think I have a point? If she really values me as a friend, she should respect my rights and concerns diba? Tss. Its really frustrating to know that even though she didn't do anything, she gets a high score in our research subject. IT NOT FAIR FOR THOSE WHO STAY UP ALL NIGHT -- AKO YUN. I don't care if she reads this and gets mad at me, I DON'T CARE IF SHE FIGHTS WITH ME. What's her stand anyway? She made the mistake, not me. 

Anyway, second reason why I hate this day. DANG, I don't know what to do with th periodical tests. I don't think I can pass them. I haven't studied yet. Ugh. 

I saw him today. Ugh ---- he still makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time. :D I'm still in love with him. :) 

SORRY TO MY SYOTA, MARIA JEMIL AGUSTIN NAPAY. Alam mo na kung bakit. :) 
 LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH. :) 


 

4 comments:

  1. Urk. We're already halfway done with ours. Good luck Reena. I believe in you. Your efforts will soon pay off. Try to embarrass her in class. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aina. That's what I was planning to do. Haha. there's a defense tomorrow and the good news is, the leaders are prohibited to speak for their group. The integrity of the group depends on what the members say. The leaders are receiving a perfect score, so I'm satisfied with that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice. Slap those papers and technical writing right on her face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syota.. Ano ginawa ko?? =)) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete