Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1 is ♥

Dang. Ngayon ko lang naexperience na magcommute na mas malayo sa Cabuyao! YAY! I was scared when we were at the bus. I wasn't used to it. PARANOID, even. Kasi naman, the bus driver kept looking at us and he smiled. Hindi yung ordinary smile ah. A MISCHIEVOUS SMILE AH! Sarap murahin e. :D Anyway, I was able to get to DLSU to pass my app form. My test is scheduled on October 18, from 8am to 12:30pm. Good thing it didn't clash with the birthday celebration of my dear brother.

After going to DLSU, we went to ATC to volunteer for the Philippine Red Cross as a way to help the typhoon victims. We tied shoes together as a pair and categorized them as Men's shoes, women's sandals etc. After that, I spent the day with my sister's barkada. Yeah, I felt a little out of place but it was still fun. :)

I think this should be enough. I'm tired of typing blaaahs here. :D But I promised myself that I'd write to you everyday. :)

P.S

There's another Tropical Cyclone. It's named Pepeng and it's categorized as number 5, the highest storm signal there is. It's like Hurricane Katrina and its winds are greater than Milenyo. Let's just pray that the whole Philippines will be safe because we're still recovering from Ondoy.

I think Nature's avenging her slow death. So, we should change now before He completely takes away the things he made for us. :)

Oh, and if it doesn't rain tomorrow, I might go to the AKSYON AGUSTINO at school. I want to help and it's the last day of the activity tomorrow. Gaaa, I hope it doesn't rain.

P.P.S.

His birthday is nearing. Should I greet him, Give him a gift, Or don't even bother doing anything? :)


♥ REENA

No comments:

Post a Comment