Thursday, October 22, 2009

Exams are killing meee. :[

Good evening guys! :) Haha. Finally, I found the time to blog about my day. :] Let's start with yesterday. Bad news is that I cried the moment I stepped into the classroom. I was sooo pissed off with my two research group members. (And these aren't the same as the one I was ranting about in my last post) They decided to cut class that day. Why was I so pissed? It was our defense that day. And with them gone, there will only be three people reporting, and the fact that in that 3, 2 don't know anything about our study. SAKLAP NO? I was crying coz' I was the one who helped them in order for them to have something to say in our defense, but what did they do? THEY BAILED OUT ON ME. Buti sana kung nag-aaral sila, gumala lang naman. It wasn't fair and the most annoying thing is, they don't even have the guts to say sorry. Parang ako pa may kasalanan. Psh. Mabait pa nga ako eh, di ko sila sinumbong na nagcutting sila. I was really annoyed with what they did. And girl number 1 had the guts to rant about their day in her status message? Sakit ang ulo sa aral, Sakit paa sa gala, sakit cp kakapiktyur. I WAS LIKE, "WHO CARES?" I'm currently ignoring them. I'm not helping them with research anymore. If they want to be included in the list of members, they should have the initiative to ask me what they can do to help. If they don't do that, I'm not putting their name on the list -- it's as easy as that. Napuno na kasi ako eh. Alam niyo yun? Nagpapakabait ka na nga sa kanila, aabusuhin pa nila. Talagang gaguhan na. 

Anyway, I won't ruin a new day because of the past. First day of exams today. CVE was -- uh, easy in a way that I answered 3/4 of the questionnaire, the remaining 1/4, I guessed. HAHA. MAPEH was -- hell. Haha. Composers and blaaa shit. XD TLE --- I was so clueless. My 2 hour long session with that subject didn't pay off coz' I couldn't answer the last 2 parts. XD COMPUTER -- was heaven! It was easy even though I didn't open my book and/or notes. XD :D 

I'm going to SMIS tomorrow with Nadine and Mark. :) YAY! :D Missed them soo much. :) 
Wanna come with Aina? :) 

So, I think that'll be all. 
Bye. :)

3 comments:

  1. Urk, I can't come tomorrow. We're catching up for the three-week lessons that we have missed. Sorry, Reena. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh naku i already experienced that sis, kung ako sayo. the next time dapat sila ung hahabol sayo, strict kasi ako maging leader. mataray, masunget, suplada. hahaha diba parang isa lang un? basta if u get what i mean XD hehe basta oag naging leader ka kelangan sila ung susunod sayo hindi ikaw! kapag nagsumbong sila sa prof nyo, sabihin mo na hindi sila nakikicooperate! hehe wala lang nakakabwisit ung ganyan, tapos nagmamaganda pa ung kasama mo? hehe. anyways, don't ruin ur day with those brats. hayaan mo sila! hehe
    take cares :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Deann. Talagang hinayaan ko na sila. Biatches e.! XD Sabi ko, kapag hindi sila tumulong, I won't put their name on the members list. Whatever they do, their grades depend on what I give them. XD

    @ Aina. It's okay. Haha. Ang daming transferees. :D

    ReplyDelete