Saturday, October 3, 2009

Once again, he made me smile.

So yeah. I'll start the story on why I'm soooo happy today. Last night, at around 11pm, Jemil called. We talked for a while and we decided to call Mark. We chatted and Mark asked Jemil if she could call Cito. Of course, Mark was only joking. The line was cut and Jemil couldn't contact us at all. I decided I should sign up for Unlicall coz' I couldn't sleep. I tried calling everyong in my contacts but everything went busy. I tried calling Mark and Jemil once again and there it was. I talked to them again and Mark dared me to call Cito. I did. HE answered but immediately hung up. He texted me, anuba. natakot ako dun a. Unfortunately, I scared him coz' I called him without notice. And he told me that his ringtone was a bit scary. Anyway, Mark said goodbye coz' he needed to do something DAW. I kept on talking to Jemil but Cito didn't get out mind. I texted him, telling him that Mark wanted to talk to him. I just made an excuse of course. HE agreed, and when Jemil decided to sleep, I called Mark so I could hear Cito's voice. Mark answered after a few calls coz' HE WAS ALREADY SLEEPING. I called Cito and Mark was realllly nice. He asked Cito questions so as to look as if he really wanted to talk to him. I just listened to their conversation and tried to isolate his voice. It was a long time ago when I last heard that voice. Hm. Anyway, after 1 minute, Mark said that he wanted to sleep. HE WAS FAKING, I JUST KNEW IT. He hung up and I was left with Cito. I decided to hang up but he asked a question and that's wehn the conversation started. Even for a night, I heard his voice, him..talking to me alone. We just kept on teasing each other but it was fun. It wouldn't have ended if he charged his phone. His battery died and our phone call was cut, but I was still happy. I wanted to shout, but I didn't want to wake my sister and brother. I was smiling as I lay down on the bed. In fact, I was smiling until I fell asleep. It was a wonderful night ---- scratch that, morning. I forgot to tell you, we were talking till 1:30am of October 3. :) Memorable day. :D 


LALALA<3

REENAlovesYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment