Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crazy Weekend

October 24.
It was the last day of exams and ugh, it was horrible. It's like I didn't study for 4 hours straight. I read the research readings and GAAA, I think I'm gonna fail either way. Social Studies was hell. They gave us the given numbers for computations 10 minutes before the time so we kinda rushed the answers. English was full of the names of gods and goddesses. I answered a few and the others, I'm not sure of. HAHA. Anyway, after exams, my friends and I walked to mini stop to hang out since Allan's party doesn't start until 2pm. After that, Tin and I became an audience in the jam session of Earl, Cito, Kevin and Alexis. Sayang wala si Benedic. XD  We headed to Allan's house afterwards and ate until our bellies couldn't take in food anymore. XD Clare people dominated the party. Gahd, I miss them. :) 

October 25.
It was the birthday of my brother, Anton. We went to Enchanted Kingdom since he wanted his birthday party to be there. We had loads of fun but my dad made a mistake that made my mom really mad. Haha. They made up after a while but my dad should learn to own up to his mistakes. Tss. 

October 26. 
It was the swimming of Ambrose. Only 20 out of 37 were there. Videoke all day! Haha. Others played poker, uno, STRIP tong-its(grabe si Casas. Boxers na lang natira. XD) and plain tong-its. XD There isn't a party without alcohol so we bought The Bar and Matador. I think I drank about 10. XD It was Mark's fault when someone became red all over because of her allergies to alcohol. It was still Mark's fault when someone was near to being drunk because of a broken heart. So, I think Mark should say sorry. XD JOKE! >:P Anyway, I had fun guys! Sa uulitin! :) 

P.S. Nakagat ako ng BEE. XD It seems familiar. XD SHHHH. 

P.P.S I changed my layout. I was getting bored with the last one. It was too --- pink. XD 

Bye then . :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment