Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hell week and DLSU exam

Seriously, it's like the weekend just passed by. Gaahd. Is fourth year really this hectic? Imagine, I have to make the Project Feasibility Study, wherein the four boys of the group don't do a single thing! Even if they're my friends, when I get really p!ssed off with them, I'm not giving them a grade. And then there's research. SH1T. That's all I can say. I made Chapter 2 (a.k.a Review of Related Literature) all by myself(with a little help from Janine and Cedrick). But I did the typing and the formatting all by myself. And when Ms. Reyes gave us the drafts back, we got 16/20, the highest among the class. GAAAA. I couldn't imagine my other groupmates getting the grade that they obviously don't deserve. IT'S EFFING FRUSTRATING. Gaguhan e. Anyway, since that day, I told them that they should help me in finalizing the final draft because if they don't, they won't have anything to say in our defense. I thought they listened to me..DAMN, I WAS SO WRONG. One member practically slapped me in the face! She asked for the draft so I gave it to her. I asked her to make some revisions and she was like, "OKAY." And then she signed out of YM and I thought she was really offline, but then I saw her in Facebook answering endless quizzes. Here I am worrying about our research study while she's hanging out at facebook answering useless quizzes? THAT WASN'T RIGHT. GAGUHAN TALAGA. I'm serious, I'm not helping her in answering the questions in our defense even if she is my friend. I don't like friends who jeopardize my grade for her own leisure and recreation. Call me a grade-conscious freak--- maybe I am. Really. 

Anyway, let's talk about the DLSUCET. HAHA. Okay, this kinda cheered me up. When I arrived at the campus, I went straight to M413. It was then that he sent me a group message saying that the exam's about to start in 30 minutes. I was shocked to find out that he was also taking the exam. OH GAHD I WANT TO STUDY THERE. haha. :D I texted him good luck and blaaaa. I found out that he was near my room. He was staying at M419. Dang, destiny really is playing with us. 

The exam started and I couldn't answer a thing. HAHA. Nabobo na ako. XD Anyway, we saw each other when break was called and we said our his and hellos. Haha. I won't talk about the exam coz' I guessed almost every answer of mine. I don't like it there, okay? XD (But if he is going to study there.. I might change my options..) JOKE. ASA. UP pa rin ako. XD 

Anyway, I think that's all. :) 
I'm still making the PFS and Research Powerpoint presentation. 
And I'm also going to mass. 
So Tata -- for now. :) 




Love this pic. It was taken at Grande Island Subic. :D And yeaa, that's as far as I can go. Who can guess why I can't go into the pool ? XD 


BYEEE. :) 



6 comments:

  1. YAY! nagwowork na yung comments ko. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! :D Haha! I'm sure you can ace the DLSUCET. Ikaw pa. :) I'm going for UP too. It's my dream school and I believe that dreams have to be pursued. :D

    Let me guess, you had your period? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! :D yea. See you in UP! Kaya natin yan! BTW, what's your course?

    You guessed it right! HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BS Business Administration & Accountancy/ BS Chemical Engineering. :) You? Wah. I really hope I could pass that UPCAT exam. T______T

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same course. :) Accountancy I mean. My second choice's Business Ad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @rei♥: Awesome! Let's hope for the best, ne? :D

    ReplyDelete