Friday, October 16, 2009

STEAL MY HEART

It was a day full of surprises and disappointments. STRIKE NUMBER 1 - He was absent or uh, as someone told me, i think he cut class. I don't know the real story. Blaa. Sad to say but I looked for him all day hoping that I'll get a single glimpse, but he wasn't there. Just when I already had the courage to say sorry, he wasn't there. It like the heavens are forbidding me from saying sorry. Ironic eh? XD STRIKE NUMBER 2 - Was it hot or what? When we went to the audigym for the mass, Jemilsyota and I were situated at the 2nd to the top bleacher. It was hooooot and we were sweating during the mass. We only felt the cold air once the grade school mobilized back to their respective rooms. What did they do to the cool air? Did they suck it up into their systems? Just kidding. My brother's in grade school for Pete's sake. :D STRIKE NUMBER 3 - So here's the juicy part. This is the highlight of my stupid day. When we came back from the mass, I decided to play jackstones since I didn't have anything else to do. When I was getting it, Jemil suddenly told us that her money was missing. I looked at my own wallet and that's when I found out that my 350 pesos and 1 dollar was missing. I screamed my lungs out coz' that was the money that I was gonna use for my brother's birthday gift. Dang it. It was the money I saved from my 2 week long hunger strike. It like the theif stole my food. And I don't like that. That makes me angry. YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY. XDD We reported it to Ms. Velasco but we only got a sermon and a reason for tears to come. It hit me that my money isn't going to be returned to me so I cried. I didn't know what I would give for my brother's birthday. Dang. Good thing, my friends were there. Thanks to Jemil and Kat for comforting me and most especially, tweetums ko, Mark. He hugged me to hide my tears from the others. Dang. Now I know the feeling of something being stolen from you. Its like you were so stupid that someone can get something from you. It like you weren't paying too much attention to let this happen. DAMN. I HATE THIS FEELING. Anyway, good thing they didn't get my wallet coz' HIS letter was there. And if that becomes lost, I would really bring this case to the police. A SIMPLE LETTER CAN CHANGE MY PERCEPTION OF THINGS. :) My life's writing in that letter. And by my life, I mean a person. :D CHEESY. :) STRIKE NUMBER 4 - We had to wear that stupid Type A uniform. Ugh. I hate CAT. STRIKE NUMBER 5 - This one's a happy story. Our homeroom activity's topic was friendship. We wrote letters to our new friends in the classroom. :D And guess what who gave me a letter? GUESS NGA E. Don't ask me. :D STRIKE NUMBER 6 - My mom and I watched The Echo, the hollywood remake of the pinoy blockbuster SIGAW. 



I was disappointed with the movie. When compared to SIGAW, it's kinda uhhh. Yes it did have its scary scenes(wherein I closed my eyes and ears) but SIGAW had a better screenplay and a better story. HAHA. Anyway, Iza Calzado had a little exposure compared to SIGAW but she's a big time actress nowadays because of starring in this film. :D 

GAAA. I don't have anything else to say. So, I wanna say goodbye with a picture and an I LOVE YOU.<3 

 
I LOVE YOUU SYOTAAA, <3  

SAMSON loves DELILAH dapat..
hindi.. DELILAH loves SAMSON. XD 
wala lang. :) 

2 comments: