Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday ko bukas. :)

So yeah. I'm here blogging about my boring day. And let's face it, the main topic of this blog is HIM again. It's his birthday tomorrow. I'm planning on calling him tomorrow night. I want top make him feel special even though I'll only give him a simple greeting. :) 


We have a new seat plan and fortunately, Reymarc's my seat mate. :) Next to him is my ever lovable twin, MA.EDERLINA REJUSO! :D 


BTW, I want to say that I love my SYOTA, MARIA JEMIL NAPAY! :) 


So yea, eto na lang. :D 


To a person I love very dearly, 
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Oh god how I wish I can sing it to you. 
Always remember that I'll always be here. You can always count on me. 
I love you, till the end of forever. :) 


CHEESY! :) Sige, yun lang. 


<3 DELILAH 

No comments:

Post a Comment