Monday, January 18, 2010

University of the Philippines, I bid goodbye. T.T

It made me cry, honestly. I really thought I had a chance on UP, but unfortunately, there was none. I didn't know it would be this depressing. I feel so stupid coz' I didn't even pass that stupid exam. Ugh. I cried coz' I couldn't accept the fact that I will never be one of the fighting maroons. Siguro, magiging Green Archer na lang ako. It's not my dream school, but I guess it'll do. Pinipilit nga ako ng tatay ko e. Gandahan ko daw scores ko sa DLSU para makatransfer ako sa UPD. How I wish that works out. I really want to be in Diliman. Quality education kasi, but I guess I have to deal with DLSU, even though accounting's not my course there, I guess I'll just shift courses or ask for reconsideration. Ugh, tears won't stop falling. I'm trying to look strong for everybody but somehow, I just want to release these tears of mine. Siguro nga, UP just isn't meant for me. :| 

I guess I have to stop typing. You know what, the only thing that cheered me up today was when I saw him. :)) I guess, this feeling I have for him is something. :)) 


 

1 comment:

  1. baka di lang kayo meant to be ng up.:)
    gandahan mo nalang grades mo sa DLSU then transfeeerr! although mahirap talaga na accounting.

    kaya mo yan! sister kita e!

    ReplyDelete