Friday, January 29, 2010

Don't jump to conclusions. :)

I haven't blogged about stuff since January 24. Hm, I guess I have a lot to fill you in about. :)) 

My exam scores are ~ uhh. Yeah, I guess that's the word to describe it. Haha. I always fail when it comes to the third quarter exams. It's like a yearly tradition. :P I am doubting my top 1 spot in our class. GOODBYE LAPTOP. :) Haha. If I don't make the number one spot, then I have to say goodbye to that effin' laptop, unlike other people, I have to earn my riches. :)

The week just passed by coz' apparently we didn't have classes. :)) We just spent our free time playing uno and practicing for our field demo. On Wednesday, I attended a seminar on global warming and climate change with Jane, Rochelle, Kate, Osang, Dom, Tari, Joana and Reymarc. Later that afternoon, the acoustic band competition took place. We made banners for Hue Turn, Reymarc and Tari since they were participants for that said contest. Too bad they didn't win, but at least they did their best. :) It was just a matter of the subjectivity of a certain person. Haha. :)) Peace guys. :) 

And yeah, I go something to tell you. Well, I was emotional last night coz' I thought he didn't appreciate what I did on that band thing. I was telling Kat, wala na ata talaga kong pag-asa dun. lahat na lang ng gusto ko, di pwedeng maging akin. And then I was startled when a chat box appeared. It was a simple hi from him but it made me scream on the inside. He wanted to thank me for what I did, and that was enough to make me hope for something again. :)) We talked about stuff and I swear, it's not impossible for me to fall in love with this guy. :))

I watched Kimerald's Paano na Kaya yesterday. :)) It was a nice movie. I related to some of the scenes. And yeah, before I forget, hindi sa amin ni mark. :)) Posible pang sa amin ni pagong. :)) I know we weren't bestfriends but we were close to that. Right? :P Any, I suggest you watch it. It's not a worthless movie, though it has a rushed ending. :)) 

I guess I have to stop typing. These details are useless to you readers. :)) 

Oh yeah, 

P.S. I hope you could read this. One question girl. 
How can we respect your decision when you gave up on our friendship that we built for more than 3 years? That's just *sorry for the word* BULLSHIT. 

Goodbyeuh guys. :)) 
Guguluhin ko pa si ano. Invi e. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment