Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hoes over bros

January 23, 2010 

It was the best day ever. :) Nuvali is the most perfect place to escape from exams and the like. Anyway, the day was tiring but full of fun and enjoyment. Jane, Sherwin, Kat and I went to Biñan to buy the clear wayfarers. After that, we went to Kat's house. We hung out at her room and did some crazy stuff. :)) We practiced the dance moves for our field demo and we made a video! Haha. After that, Kat's father drove us to Nuvali where we fed some fish and circled the vicinity while riding a bike. :)) We had loads of fun, and a thought came to our minds. Why don't we have a class outing in that place? It's not some mall or some private pool but at least it's a place where we can relax. :)) 

Jane, Sherwin, Kat ~ sa uulitin! :)) Magimbita tayo ng iba! :)) 


Okay, so I guess I really need to blog about this. I promised myself that I won't stoop down to this level of immaturity but I guess I don't have a choice. Haha. We're not mad or anything, we just want you to understand our side of the story. I guess nothing was cleared up when we talked to you. I think what we said had a different meaning in your point of view. Well, here ~ to clear things out. 


We're not ignoring you and we're not leaving you out. There are just some conversations wherein you literally can't jive in. It's the matter of different interests. For example, I can't relate with your PBB talk coz' I don't watch it. And if that isn't the case, well, I'm sorry to say this but this was bound to happen. Don't you realize that you were absent in some parts of our everyday life? Of course we've talked about things that you don't know. We might have told stories that are interesting but you weren't there. We understand that you were with your boyfriend that time but please, don't go blaming us that you can't relate to the topics at hand. Honestly, it was really bound to happen. 

We're not making you choose between us and your boyfriend but to you, it seems that way. If you really want to balance your time with us and your time with your boyfriend, well I've got a suggestion. But before I tell you that, lemme' ask you, do you really need to spend every minute of the day with your boyfriend? I mean, like EVERY minute, every second of every day? Well, if you do, then this suggestion won't work for you. I suggest that both you and your boyfriend make time for your friends. Don't you notice that he hasn't been hanging out with his best boy buds coz' he's busy spending his lunch breaks with the girls? I mean, why don't you spend time with us and he spends time with his friends, that way, it's balanced. All we're asking is that you shouldn't be with him every time that he's free.  I know that the end of our high school life is near, and when college comes, you won't have that much time with each other, but that doesn't mean that your relationship won't work out. I mean, I'm not a relationship expert but due to what I've seen around me, you don't need to be always together when you love each other. Sometimes it's better to go on a day without the person you love, so by the time you see him, you're both longing for each other. Okay, so if you think this suggestion's stupid, then fine, it's okay with us. At least we tried giving you something to work with. Again, we're not forcing you to do this suggestion of mine. If you have different strategy, then we'll see if it works out. 


And yeah, I want to point out one thing. This will be the last time I'll blog about my friends. It's just wrong to blog about it instead of confronting them. I'm sorry to say this but it is in a way bit immature. Don't you think it hurts us to know that you have something against us through this stupid blog? Don't you think we've been trying to understand your situation since the start of the destruction of this friendship? Don't you think it hurts us to read about stuff in your blog telling us that you're ready to replace us as your friends? I mean, we've been working so hard to make this friendship work but I guess all the work we've done is useless. If you really want us to understand you, then you've got to learn to understand us. It's not supposed to be one-sided. Friendship is never one-sided. And if you can't deal with that, then ignore us all you want. Drop us if you want, but don't go blaming us for our friendship that was lost. 


You were never a victim. You just planted onto your mind that we never understand you. Try understanding us, and we'll see what happens.  Think about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment