Sunday, January 10, 2010

My own stupidity. XD



I AM CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SERIES. Okay, so maybe the events in the episodes don't match what's in their books, but they absolutely got my interest! :)) It scary sometimes and I love that kind of show. Haha. It doesn't focus on vampires ~ unlike some shows ~ it focuses on mystery and love. :)) I insist that you watch it! :)) 

So, moving on.. Uh ~ it's school again tomorrow. :) I'm kinda excited coz' I'll see my classmates again. As I've said before, I'm cherishing every moment I have with them. In less than 3 months, we'll be parting ways. Ugh. And yeah, I've got rants about that stupid research project. I mean, the oral defense is due on the last week of january and I haven't even started on the fourth chapter! Ugh, this subject really stresses me out. I guess I have to be strive harder if I want that laptop. O.o OMG, I AM SUCH A GEEK. 

Oh, Hue Turn had an audition today, together with the band of Cito. I wish them the best. :) Sana makapasok sila. :) And yeah, everything's back to normal again. :) I've decided that the more I forget him, the more everything comes back to me. So, I'll still love him but this time, someone else is stealing my love and affection. Yeah, siya yun. You may think I'm using him for a rebound but it isn't. :) I like some things about him that I haven't seen with th other guy. So, make your opinions coz' when it comes to him, I only listen to the truth, not what people want me to believe. :) 

I guess I have to stop typing useless things. My sister's waiting eh. She needs to use the computer. :)) Probably to stare at someone's profile again. Kidding! :))



I miss my syota/hersheys! :))) Wala na naman siya tomorrow. :| Good luck sa Cebu Syota!:))

Loveyo. :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment