Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Defeat

And when I thought I won the battle, I stabbed myself. 

This day sucks, bigtime. I haven't told my friends about this coz' I know they would be disappointed in me. My big plan of forgetting him faultered once I saw him today. I don't know why but the feeling was back. It's not as strong as before but something's still there. I thought I was over this shit but I guess there are some days that I simply don't mind him at all, but the feeling remains. Ugh, I am confused with everything now. I thought I was falling for another guy but I can't do that unless I forget about him. I don't want this guy to be a rebound coz' he's doesn't deserve to be hurt. 

Dang it. I need to forget about this. I literally haven't studied yet. :| And with this going on in my mind, I don't think I can concentrate on studying. :|


I want to go to the battle, but I can't. 
Sorry pare, I wish you the best. 


*LOL. Kung magsalita naman ako, para namang gusto nia nandon ako. :| 


Got to study.


No comments:

Post a Comment