Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Joys and frustrations.



Imiss you, Maria Jemil Agustin Napay! :)) Good luck sa Cebu! Kaya niyo yan! :D Uwian mo kami ng pasalubong at sigurado, madami kaming kwento pagbalik mo! :)) Gusto mo ako tumingin ng UPCAT results mo? Ingat sa biyahe tomorrow, ah? :)

Okay, so the real blog begins. I've learned a valuable lesson these past few days. If you want others to understand you, you should learn how to understand them too. This taught me that we can't be selfish. We can always say that others simply misunderstand us. Did we try to understand them even once? It's only a matter of communication with your friends. It's kinda stupid to reason misunderstanding. If you want them to understand, make them. Don't make them formulate guesses of their own. Ayt? :) I hope this taught you something. :) I know it has for me. :) 


And yeah, lemme share you my experience just yesterday. Well, I was doing our research powerpoint while waiting for my other members. 10pm ~ they still hadn't shown up. I was pissed off coz' one, member a was too busy crying over her boyfriend. Okaaaay, I know, you have problem that needs to be fixed but when it comes to my academics, studies go first then love. She kept on ranting about her boyfriend. So maybe I may seem insensitive but it was out of the line. She hadn't done anything for our project. She's the kind of person who relies on somebody else for their grade. C'mon, napakabait ko na ngang leader e. But what happened? They abused my kindness. Psh. Member B, let's just say she was the only girl who pmed me for our research project, only to ask, anong gagawin bukas? I mean, I was waiting for, "anong maitutulong ko?" but in never came. She has the same attitude as of Member A. These are the same girls who ditched me during our Chapter 2 Oral Defense. Well, screw you both. I'm getting frustrated with myself because I keep on giving you a chance but you keep on blowing it. :| And yeah, lemme tell you something. I stayed up til 2am for that fckin powerpoint while you lie on your bed, dreaming about your boyfriend. I mean, don' you even care for this project, at all? Don't you even care that a person needed your help yet you never responded? I loathe you both. Kung pwede nga lang kayong tanggalin sa grupo, gagawin ko na eh. You keep on owning up for what I did. Oh, I promise, I will make you wish that you should have never messed with me. Jacka$$es. 


Anyway, I gotta cool down. Maybe I really lack of sleep so that's why I keep on showing my bad side. I swear, I'm really kind to others, but if you piss me off, you wouldn't recognize me. Haha. :)) Okay, enough on the bag things. Let's move on to the good things that happened! :)) He's my designated partner for the entourage. Okay, so maybe my friends just talked him into it, and I'm not even sure he likes it, but I'm still glad that he'd be the first one I'd see on my prom night. :) It's my last and I want it to be special. :) I know it's just a crush but I feel so happy when I'm around him. I forget all the pain I felt when I was loving this dufus named dufus. XDDD And to tell you the truth, the pain's gone. I keep on looking at his facebook page, waiting for the pain to come but it isn't there anymore. It's as if it has never existed. I also viewed his picture with a girl, who I was so jealous of before. Once again, there wasn't any pain. I just kept thinking, ang tagal naman magonline ni ~~~ . I don't know. I consider this a huge achievement for me. Finally, I succeeded on moving on from the one person I loved for the past years. I won't say it was a waste because without that, I wouldn't have learned to be this strong and matured. And for that, I thank him. :) 

So, enough drama. I am such a blabbermouth. Haha. :)) I'll blog again tomorrow and the next day and the next day, and the next day ~ oh you get the picture. :) 



I badly need to sleep. :P 


Goodnight guys. Sweet dreams. :)



1 comment:

  1. thankyouu syota! mamimiss ko din kayo. na-tats ako sa blog mo. txtxt nalang. magunli ako para sainyo. :"> LOVEYOU! :*

    ReplyDelete