Thursday, January 7, 2010

SHITTYNESS :))))

I am the world's worst blogger. :)))) It's been a long time since I've written here and it disappoints me. Haha. I'll make it up to you. Haha. :)) I already back in school. Haha. And honestly, I'm making the most out of it. I simply can't escape the fact that in less than three months, my highschool life is over. I can't imagine my life without meeting my highschool friends and deep inside, I don't want to forget about them in the future. I want them to be my friends until I take my last breath. :)))) Okay, this is dramatic. Hahaha. Anyway, my year started well. Especially my first day back at school, once he entered, I felt my heart beating slower and faster at the same time. Haha. I don't even know if I'm falling for him because he's himself or I'm falling for him because I want to forget about the skater dood. :)) All I know is that I'm falling in love with him ~ no matter what the reason is. :) 

O yea, I have good news and bad news. Uh~ good news is I passed the DLSUCET, bad news is I didn't get in to the accountancy department. Haha. Another bad news? Skater dood passed the exam. Haha. And when I thought I could forget him once I'm in college, hahaha. Damn, I'm waiting for the UPCAT results. If I pass that, then I'll be far away from him. :))) Okay, bitter much? :))) 

I'll continue this later. Apparently, my dad's trying to get into cyberspace. :)) TTFN. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment