Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shitty things

I AM IN A WAY, PISSED OFF. I know I'm not the kind of person who gets easily pissed off when it comes to taunts and teases, but this time, I can't take it anymore. It's not that it isn't true or that I'm not used to being teased, yet it's the fact that he and I are having some awkward moments because of that. Since that happened, he wouldn't even look me in the eye and ask me what's the equation for that stupid math problem. I knew that because I was the nearest person to ask but he kept on asking people who were beyond the boundaries of hearing. :| In a way, he's kinda avoiding the teases of my classmates, so that results to him avoiding me. I want us to be friends. I don't want any awkwardness between us. I want to return to those times when we just ask each other some academic related things and when we just had a special connection between us. But due to the circumstances, that will never happen. 

And another thing, I REALLY DO WANT HIM TO BE MY PROM PARTNER, but I want him to take me in his own will. I don't like when the others force him because he's the kind of person who's a gentleman. He'd say yes to even the ugliest girl in the world. :| I thank my friends for trying to help but somehow, it's much more sweeter if he himself asks me. I know it's impossible but, at least I know that US can never happen, right? Ugh ~ I am making such a big deal out of this. :| 

Any, I have something to tell you. THIS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. :)) Lalo na friends ko. :) My love for him has lessened. Yeah, I have proven that. When I still loved him so much, whatever he does, even if it's wrong, I always tell him that he's right. I always believe him even though my friends tell me that he's lying. I always trash his enemies even though he's at the wrong side. I was surprised with myself when the word boastful and insensitive came to my mind once a friend of mine told me a band-related story. I won't name names, but dammit, I started asking myself, "Why did I fall in love with such a boastful loser? Why did I fall for a person who thinks he's the most handsome man in the world?" I was irritated, seriously. I thought it would be nice to be a friend of that guy, but that was nonsense. Tss. I'm not saying this because I'm bitter, siguro nabuksan lang talaga mata ko sa katotohanan.

I should stop blabbering about my lovelife. I know how irritating it is. Haha. :)) So I gotta say goodbye. :)) 

P.S. MISS NA KITA SYOTAAA! :)) LY. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Talks about love life are the best. They're never boring. Hehehe. :D

    BTW, about your question (at my chatter box. Hehe!), I'm from UP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. :)) Aw, that kinda made me sad. Dream school ko UP eh, di nga lang ako nakapasa. T.T Uh, what campus?

    ReplyDelete