Friday, January 8, 2010

CRAP.

Crap. That's right, I feel like effing crap. :)) It was pure stupidity to believe that something was definitely going on between us. Yeah, I think he's even keeping his distance. Uh ~ reason why? Mark told him -- scratch that, SHOUTED to the whole class that I'm in love with him. Yeah, that was embarassing, but the worst part of it is that he's ignoring me. Ugh. Why am I making such a big deal out of this?! :| Okay, I'll shut up. 


I don't know what else to say. Uh ~ did I tell you that I gave samson a retreat letter? It was like an I love you goodbye type of speech. hahaha. I guess I grew tired of the game we --- I was playing. :)) 


Gaa, I can't put off my nerves. I keep on dreaming about waiting for the results of the UPCAT. Like waiting for it while I'm awake is not enough! GAAAHD. It just irritates me coz' I need to wait for it for one more month. BLAAA. I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO DLSU. It's not the school, it's the people who got accepted. OKAAAY, bitter much?! :)) 


I hope pare and I get over all this evasiveness. I can't stand it if we're not speaking to each other. That kinda uh ~ depresses me. 


GUYS, LEMME REMIND YOU, HOES OVER BROS. 
Friends muna bago lalaki? Kay? :) 


Byeow. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment