Friday, March 5, 2010

Graduation Blues.

This sucks. 

This really sucks. 

I'll be graduating in less than a month and I'm not ready. I don't think I'm ready to face the college life. It sort of threatens me because I'll be studying in De La Salle University and that's a school who has very high standards. Haha. I'm doubting my own academic capabilities. BOO. I'm being so pessimistic. :P

I guess that's not the real reason on why I'm acting like this. I going to miss my friends and CSA too much. ♥ Call me emotional but that's what I feel. :| I don't want highschool to end because that means I'd be saying goodbye to the people who stuck with me through thick and thin. I know it's not really goodbye, coz' we'll still be seeing each other. But it won't be like now. If we're lucky, we'll see each other once every 3 weeks. :| Errrr. That makes me sad. Nasanay kasi ako na sila parati kasama ko. ♥ I'm really going to miss those times with them. :) 

Okay, I'm getting too emotional. 

The following is really disappointing so I guess you better stop reading.

I think I still have feelings for he-who-must-not-be-named. I don't know for sure but, I still get hurt whenever I see him with her. All I know is that my love for him was lessened but not completely lost. :| Err. I am really disappointed with myself. Kasi naman, kung kelan okay na ko, saka niya ko guguluhin. Bait mo dude.

And yeah, I am currently thinking about stuff. :) If I really love pare, if there's a reason to be jealous of GIRL and if I really am the kontrabida. :)) Coz' think about it, they have a past together, while we don't even have a present. XD I'm a loser whatever side you look at it. :P Hahahaha. 

I hang out with Kat too much. I'm degrading myself. Ugh. XD 

I guess I'll say goodbye. He didn't go online, and I miss him. :D 

Gusto mo ng lantaran? :) 

MAHAL NA MAHAL KO SI JRGDV. :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment