Thursday, February 25, 2010

I love him ♥

I am such a bad blogger. I haven't blogged about stuff since like FOREVER. :)) hahaha.

We had our Pasa Masid today. It was a simple graduation for the cadets and cadettes of CSA Binan. :) Fun fun fun. :D Finally, we've graduated from all the hardships of CAT. :)) Despite all that, I'm really going to miss those Friday meetings. :) Any, we also had our field Demo General rehearsal today. :)) It's depressing to know that when it's our turn to perform, our audience will be limited to those who really want to watch us. XDDD Lahat na nagexit. XD I guess that's okay, as long as he's still my partner right? :))) I actually taught him how to play nanay tatay. He's clueless with that kind of stuff. :)) :") I love hiiiim. :))) He makes me smile everytime I see him. Forgive me for being so cheesy. :) I just love this day. :D YAY! :D I don't mind the little mishap I experienced a while ago. :)) But I really need to tell you. Hahaha. Well, boy from the past went by our room. I heard his voice and my heart raced again. Well, maybe I just missed hearing his voice coz' we're currently not speaking to each other but that doesn't mean that I still love him. Promise. :)) 

Jane and I had an unforgettable experience yesterday. :)) NASABUGAN KAMI NG NAGLILIYAB NA BALLOONS. Scary but definitely memorable. :)) Loveyouuu jane. :D 


Imma stop na. :) I'm excited for tomorrow. Field demo practice, again. :")

No comments:

Post a Comment