Thursday, February 4, 2010

I don't matter

I have good news and bad news! Which one do you want to hear first? 

I guess the bad news first. Uh ~ my grades went down down down down. XDDD Let's just say I'm disappointed with my grades despite the fact that my general average went .06 points up. I just feel like I haven't worked hard enough. Grr. :| 

Good news is, I'm still the 1st honor in our class! :) That means, I still have a chance to get a laptop! One more quarter to go --- I promise I'll work hard for it. And yeah, another good news, he made it to the 2nd honor. :)) Oh yeaaaa~ our names will meet on the top ten list. Haha. 

Kaya bumababa grades ko e, puro lalaki nasa isip ko.♥

I guess I'd have to stop. I don't have anything else to write. :)) 

P.S. I saw Cesar Apolinario today. He was a guest speaker in the seminar I attended. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment