Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Disappointment

I have been a bad girl, so sue me. 

Let's just say, there's this guy who you like, and there's even a possibility that you'll fall in love with him. Of course you'll do anything to make him notice right? You'll do anything to befriend him and become close to him. But what if another person takes it the wrong way? What if they get mad at you because you keep on nearing this certain person. And that girl tells all her friends that you're implying that the guy likes you too ~ won't you get pissed off? I mean, I'd understand if your his girlfriend or something but, honestly, wala naman diba? It just irritates me. Since I heard about that rumor, I feel like I'm such a flirt. I feel like I've done something wrong and I don't deserve to fall in love. Oh c'mon, that was simply below the belt. I CAN'T EVEN GO NEAR HIM NOW. Because of YOU. I keep thinking, may magagalit, wag kang lalapit. Damn it. Feeling ko tuloy may restraining order na ko. Arg.  

Anyway, that wasn't the only thing that ruined my day. Let's hide girl and boy's name with Jojo ang Joja. :)) I kept on seeing Jojo and Joja hanging out. :)) I mean, were they really annoying me? Dismissal came and I saw them again. I even sat far away from them but Joja kept on looking my way. She looked like she won some lottery or something. C'mon, if you want some senior year romance, wag niyo na ko idamay ha? My life's peaceful already without you two. I swear. And please, Jojo ~ don't make me hope for nothing again. 

Okay, I better stop blabbering about this. It's making me sick on the inside. 

Distribution of report cards tomorrow. I'll blog about the results as soon as I get home. :) 

Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment