Thursday, March 25, 2010

Save me from this misery

I said it already. 

I told him I loved him. 

I didn't expect that much, but why am I still hurting? I expected us to remain friends, but he keeps on pushing me away. I never expected anything to change between us, but it still happened. I didn't expect him to love me back coz' I know that'll never happen. The main reason on why I told him is because I don't want to do what I did with ****. It was harder for me to let him go because I never told him I loved him. 

I guess it's his choice to make. It's his choice to ignore me. And I think he's even glad that we'll be graduating, then he won't see me again. 

I love him to bits, but I guess that isn't just enough to remain as friends. 

Maybe I should have shut my mouth. 

That way, everything will be okay. :| 

Oh God, save me from this misery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment