Monday, March 29, 2010

Good bye is never the end

My mind's still processing the fact that I am an official high school graduate. It seems like just yesterday when I entered the portals of my Alma MAter, Colegio San Agustin - Binan. :| I want eveything to go back to that time. I want to repeat high school coz' it seem like the time I spent with my hs friends is not enough. I know I'll probably see them often but it won't be like before when we see each other everyday. :| Okay, I'm being dramatic, again. I'M SORRY. I can't help it. It feels like I'm going to face my college life alone. T.T My bestfriends won't be with me in DLSU and though I know some augustinians who are entering the same school as I am, I'm not that comfortable. Aww. :(

They say goodbye is not the ending, it is only the beginning of a new adventure. I guess I should believe that. I guess I should tell myself that I'll meet new friends when I'm in college, but that doesn't mean I'll forget about my hs friends. They will always be here in my heart no matter where I am. :) Mahal na mahal ko sila. :)

To the boy who made my senior life happy and cured me from all the bitterness I had with ****, thank you. :) Thank you for making me extremely happy. :) I love you, and yeah, I'll let you go. :) Wala naman kasi talagang pag-asa satin diba? And ARASO, fck you. Haha. He's all yours, if he wants to be. :))

Okay, I'm being a bitch, yet again. XD Got some good news! :D I received my grad gift!! :)) It's an HP lapatop! YAAAY. :)) I worked really hard for thic. Imagine, I gained a 93.08 gen. ave. for the firt time because I had this for an incentive. Cool right? XD :))))

I guess I need to stop typing. Haha. :D This blog is getting way longer than I expected it to be. :))

Keep those lips smiling. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment