Sunday, April 4, 2010

it ended just like that

I'm tired, of everything. I'm tired of wasting my time, hoping for something to happen. Maybe I was wrong. I shouldn't have wished, hoped or dreamed that I had a chance with you. It's was stupid, I know. Here I am, the person to whom people refer, 'the smart one.', trying to stop the tears from falling because of her own stupidity. I made a mistake again. The same mistake I made when I loved he-who-must-not-be named. I thought I learned something when I moved on, but I guess, some things just don't change. I loved a person who loves someone else. WOW, BIG SURPRISE THERE. The only difference is that I told the second guy that I loved him. Maybe that makes a huge difference between them. The fact that I said those three words, it's different. 

I shouldn't be crying like this. EVERYONE told me that there was no hope from the start, but I didn't listen. He already dodged the topic of me liking him but still, I hoped for something. She already confessed that he told her he loves her, but still, deep inside me, I hoped, for something to happen. But once again, I made a huge mistake. One that'll change everything. 

My head aches. My freaking heart aches. 

Two heartbreaks in my highschool life. Boyfriends? Zero. 

Very cool, ayt? 

kthxbye. :|   

No comments:

Post a Comment