Monday, April 26, 2010

Summerrrrr

I'm sorry for not posting anything here for the past few days. I'm not busy, it's just that ----- there's nothing to tell. I don't feel hurt, I don't have a crush and I don't have anything to rant about. For the first time in my life, I don't have a problem. I'm happy ---- and it's a surprise for me. Coz' all this time I thought I would be happy if i'm in love, but it only brought me heartaches. So I guess without love, I am happy. Haha. :) I'm in the stage where I want to move on, and I am doing everything to accomplish it. I guess I don't want to see BOTH OF THEM for the mean time. It'll help me move on. SWEAR. :) Haha. I'm not bitter coz' what's there to be bitter about? I just hope after my love for them is gone, that we can still be friends. :D 


Enough of that drama. Anyway, I'm officially a Lasallian Frosh! :D Hahaha. :) I guess this is the real deal. I'm going to be a college student next month and I'm not sure if I'm ready. Well my parents and my sister think I'm still immature. So, nice encouragement huh? XD I guess I can do it! I just gotta believe in myself. :) 


My friends and I are going to Nuvali on Wednesday. I missed them and I'm glad that we're going to see each other this summer. :D I'm sad that Mark won't come with us. Miss ko na yung bestfriend ko na yun e. All summer he was asking me if we could go watch a movie or if we could go to Splash Island but unfortunately, I can't go. My parents aren't that much of a fan of Mark Fernan Tividad. :)) Ayaw nila na may lalaki akong bestfriend. ULOLS. 


I filled you in! :D I gotta stop typing coz' my laptop's worn out already. I've been using this all summer. :)) My parents barely see me out of my room. :)) HAHAHA. 


Imma watch tv now. :D Goodbyeeee! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment