Friday, May 7, 2010

The feeling is GONE

I am officially a student of De La Salle University - Manila. I posted my schedule on my facebook account, so if you're a close friend of mine, check it out! :) I had a fun enrollment day and I'm actually excited to go to school! :) Of course there is a hint of anxiety but the excitement overshadows it. HAHA. I guess this is the day I'm going to say that I'm ready to be a college student! 


Umm, I should tell you why I barely blog about my boring life. It's plain stupidity but I have to tell you. I don't feel anything, for both of them. It also surprised me coz' I thought it would take forever to move on. But there is the fact that no one believes me, even if I do tell the truth. Some proof that I've moved on? (1) I do not think of them anymore. They don't randomly enter my mind whenever I see something that reminds me of them. (2) I don't feel a thing whenever I go through C's letter or R's text messages. The cloud nine feeling is gone. (3) I wasted hours looking at their facebook profile, but still, the feeling wasn't there. It's like it disappeared before my eyes. (4) I do miss them. I cannot deny that, but I can say that I miss the friendship. Most especially C's. We were like best friends, and our friendship was destroyed once I loved him. MY friendship with R was different. And I guess, we're still friends. But there is this certain wall that I made, that blocks our way to understand each other. So to my friends that don't believe me, I miss them, and I do love them, but not like before. I love them as my friends and if you don't believe that now, you'll eventually do. :) 


So here's another dilemma, I DO NOT FREAKIN KNOW HOW TO ENJOY MY SUMMER! I can't go out with my friends coz' my parents think I have a boyfriend, and I don't have money! My family isn't proposing a vacation on some place coz' we're saving up for the house. I guess that is reasonable. Hmm, give me an awesome way to spend my summer, please? 


And yeah, I have to rant about this. I THINK NOYNOY'S GOING TO WIN. Err. :( Even though I don't want that to happen, I can't do anything about it. It's not like I can vote anyway. And what the F, random thought, sorry! :)) 


I've been thinking of changing my blog theme. I'm going to do it right after I type this random blog post. 


So, till next time then? 
Ta-ta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment