Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm a driver! :D

I am literally freaking out. Hahaha. Had my 2nd day of driving lessons today and I can say that I was quite progressive. My only problem is that I get nervous. Once I get inside that car, my heart starts beating fast. Haha. The instructor's laughing at me coz' my whole body would freeze while he's giving instructions on how to turn properly. EPIC. :D Wish me luck. Hoho. Plends, ako na ang desidnated driver, kung may kotse! :)) 


Aryt, mixed emotions these past few days. 5 days from now and I'll be going to school! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Excited coz' I'll be able to see my blockmates again coz' they are awesooooome. Nervous coz' well~ of the professors. Hahaha. I'll tell you all about it right after my first day. :) 


I'm worried about my bestfriend. He's got a lot on his mind and I'm not there for him. Hm, the least I can do is use my sun sim and call to reassure him. :) Sana maayos na problema niya. :) 


Okay, I don't have anything else to say. I don't have a major problem and I'm happy about that! :D 


Goodbyeeee. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment