Friday, May 14, 2010

Stupid thoughts in my head

I don't know how or why but I ended up typing in my stupid blog. Err, I guess I have a lot on my mind but I'm not sure I should tell you all of it. I can't even tell my friends what's going on. I don't even know what's going on so why should I tell them, ayt? 

It's just that something's happening. It's the unthinkable, really. I don't know if it's real or I just want someone to replace---- err. Never mind. I guess this is nothing. I shouldn't make it a big deal. I'll just receive a big, 'i told you so' from my friends. Ha-ha. 

I'm actually stuck at my room with speakers programmed to the highest level of volume. I just want silence. I mean I want the music to block whatever I'm thinking right now. It's working coz' all I do is sing along with the music. You can also see my loss of focus with my blog right here. It doesn't make any sense, right? 

STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. 
Uhh ~ 

I'll stop. I might say something I'll regret later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment