Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Randomness

Sorry for not posting. :| Been busy, and I've got nothing to blog about. Haha. Kahit ngayon, I'm clueless on what to put here.


Hm, for the first time in the history of blog posting, I have nothing to say about anything in my life right now. I'm happy, nothing hurts ~ or maybe I just got used to it. Haha. Tough to say. Medyo kasi, wala na akong pakialam. I don't care anymore. I don't know why but I ended up careless. Haha. Cool nga eh. I don't have to worry about anything. :) 


Well maybe I do. Hm, the results of my reconsideration for Accountancy in DLSU will be posted on April 16, and I'm freakin' nervous. What if I don't get in? :| Disappointment yun sa parents ko for sure. :| I better think positive. I CAN DO IT. :) HAHAHA. I sound crazy no? :D 


Hm, what if I tell you I'm over him? Would you believe me? :D Serious question, I want a serious answer. :D


Better go na. I've nothing else to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment