Monday, November 16, 2009

Whatever you do, I will still love you. :)

I should be doing my homework but I couldn't stand not writing here. :) It was a fun day today. Finally, I was able to go to school. I learned something really important today. MASAMANG MAG-ABSENT NG TATLONG ARAW. It was like I was in a different world. I didn't know the lessons and they had notes I didn't have. Good thing I used this day to get back on track. If I want that laptop, I gotta work hard for it. :) So after this stupid blog post, I'm doing my homework. XD 

I also want to say sorry to my lovable friends, TWINko, SYOTAko, and TWINKLEko. Sorry ah? You know what I mean. I didn't mean it naman eh. Sorry sorry sorry! Love you so muccchh. :) 

I found something out today. I can't tell you here, in fact, I can't tell a soul. I admit, it changed my perspective on his personality but the feelings didn't change. It's still here, it's all here in my heart. I still love him but I gotta learn how to stop. This won't go anywhere. :| 

Okay, enough drama. I really need to do my homework. But don't worry, I'll blog again tomorrow. :) 

Till next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment