Monday, November 23, 2009

A day of bursting emotions. :)

I wanna tell you that a lot of beautiful things happened today, but it ended pretty bad. I went to school with allergies I couldn't find the cause of. Filipino time, we checked the papers and my score got me depressed. 30/50 isn't good enough, especially for my parents. Anyway, my reasearch score cheered me up coz' I only had 3 mistakes. I also learned a valuable lesson, I am not going to let anyone copy from me, EVER. There was an incident a while ago that a person copied from me and she got an even higher score compared to mine. Psh. Lesson learned. When we had our morning break, I saw him again. DANG IT, ba't ba siya ganon kagwapo? I mean he looks normal to everyone else but to me, he's to die for. Malakas talaga tama ko sa kanya. After that, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I even wrote TURTLE:SMILEY:DIMPLES:inserthisnamehere over and over again in a yellow paper. HAHA. I'm obsessed, I know. And when lunch came, that was the embarassing part. I was drinking pepsi when I noticed that he was at my back. My friends were teasing me and they were slowing down so we can go with their walk. When I saw his face, I couldn't help it, nabulunan ako. Malapit ko na mabugahan ng pepsi kung sino man yung nasa harap ko. I don't know if he saw it but it was embarassing. And then when Jemil teased me about it, she hit her head on the fire extinguisher cabinet. We were laughing our asses off coz' of that horrible mishap. Haha.

We had our confession today. I asked God to give me a sign. If I see him more then once after dismissal, I shouldn't forget him coz' there's still hope, and guess what, I saw him 7 times! And when I asked God to give me a sign that I should still hold on to my love for him, I asked him if he texts me, even considering a gm, even once, I should hold on. Guess what, he texted me 7 times today. AND IT WASN'T A GM. This just goes to show that God forbids me to forget him. LOL. 

BTW, the thing I said about this day not ending well. Well, I saw him with her . They were really close and I was wondering and thinking to myself if there's something between them. I know a lot of dirt about him, so this, I can handle. :) I'll love him no matter what. 

Bye na. :) My mom's gonna check her Cafe World. Addicted Fool. XD 

3 comments:

  1. aww how sweet :D
    Goodluck with your lovelife :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. My say on this? Go for what you want. But if it hurts so much, stop already. :) Go Reena. Conquer that guy's heart with your charm. :p

    ReplyDelete