Monday, November 23, 2009

Neno's Award. Thanks Ate Irish. :)








First things first, I would really like to say thanks to Ate Irish for giving me this award. Haha. Like her, I don't know what this award it but I'm still grateful. :) Thanks a lot. :D It means a whole lot to me. :) 


Moving on.. 
The rules and regulations for this award are:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I blog? Could I tell you I just feel like it? Nope, I guess not. Anyway, I think the real reason why I blog is that I can express my feelings freely and even if I can't tell my friends personally, they'll know what's going on in my life. It's a relief to know that you can rant about something and no one's there to tell you that it's stupid to rant about those kind of things. It's a relief to know that you can vent your anger upon somebody who won't lift a finger against you. I also love blogging coz' after a few years and/or months, I can go back to my previous blogs and see what kind of angst I had back then. It's amusing to read about my boy troubles and how I was so immature back then. I treat my blog like an online diary where there are no secrets. I may hide names because of privacy but everything's here. Nothing's is to be left out because I want to keep those memories forever. :) It feels amazing when you realize that a lot of people read about your rants and they have a smile among their face. It feels amazing to see that people make the time to comment about that particular blog post. You feel special to them, and that I think are the reasons why I love blogging. 

I hope the fun continues. :) I love you all. :) 

I'm passing this blog on to the following people, because I love them and I think they deserve it. :) 
Ate Abbi 
Edzhie 
Jemil 
Katrina 
Steffie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment