Sunday, November 15, 2009

And I always come back to YOU. :)

Just got home from my 3 day relaxation in Baguio. Haha. I desperately needed it coz for the past few days I was sick and I didn't know why. Good thing, after that Baguio trip, I felt better. Maybe I just needed a rest from everything that's been bothering me. I feel so much better that I'm going to school tomorrow! I missed my friends, Ambrose and a whole lot more. :) May dala po akong pasalubong, wag kayong mag-alala. Anyway, I have no idea what they did those days when I was gone and I want to catch up. I can't let somebody take my number one spot in class coz' my laptop's on the line. I need to be on top till the fourth quarter so my parents can buy me a laptop. That's the condition, and I just need to abide with it. :) 

Pacquiao won again. I was able to know through the radio. Ang galing nung mga nagsasalita. They were able to describe every punch, every jab, every fall of both legends. It was an awesome fight. It lasted for 12 rounds and on the last round, it was declared a technical knock-out. Unfortunately for Miguel Cotto, the referee thought his body couldn't take anymore. :) Pacquiao brought pride to the Philippines, once again. :) 

After everything that has happened, I recognized something. He doesn't care about me. That's declared a fact. I fell sick and he didn't even ask, even once, how I was doing. When I personally texted him, he just laughed at me and took pity over the fact that I couldn't watch TV. It was depressing that even for the fact thet we're friends, he didn't care about me. It made me sad but it did teach me something. That I'm waiting in vain for nothing. Whatever I do now won't change anything. He'll never love me the way I love him. I don't even know if he loves me as a friend. Maybe I should be contented with whatever we have right now and forget about everything. It's a useles endeavor, I learned that the hard way. 

Anyway, I blabbering again. I promised I would keep my blogs short this time. haha. :) 

Here are some pics from my baguio trip. :) 





 

 
 
 






 






I know, madami. Just bear with it. XD :) 

1 comment: