Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Miss ko na Clare. :P

What do I miss about Clare? I miss our bonding, our laughtrips, our projects, our closeness, our friendship and most of all, our loooovvvve. This is a long blog since I'm gonna enumerate WHO I really miss  in our section last year. :D 

Carla Mae Miranda We still see each other but not so much, unlike last year. We don't get to eat together anymore and I can't tell her stories or gossips I heard right away. I miss the time that we eat fried noodles and wait for my sister. Maybe that won't happen anymore due to the fact that my sister doesn't study at CSA anymore. 

Ma. Chynna Lyn Abaigar Of course I miss this crazy dancer! haha. :D She's the person we hang out with and tell stories to. Her lovelife is overflowing and Carla and me are the witnesses. :D 

Justice Earl Ochoa I miss this crazy dude. He's  the guy you can rely on to cheer you up and you can definitely forget your troubles. When he has troubles of his own, he won't hide it.. he'll tell you and that makes you feel trusted and reliable. :D I hope his lovelife turns out well coz' I know he's serious about ONE GIRL. :) 

Benedic Ilumin I miss his jokes! I miss the times we go to the studio and we laugh at the poses of this guy. Haha. I consider him my closest guy friend because I can lie down on his lap without hesitation. Of course, we're just friends! 

Abigail Santos I miss this girl! Our closeness started because of our confirmation. I learned about her lovelife and hell, I even helped her out with the one I love. Call me a martyr but I say friends are more important that lovers. I don't hate her coz' of what happened. We even grew closer because of that incident. :D 

Alexis Mance I miss this drummer dude.  And I definitely miss hugging him. I miss pinching his lovehandles! :D He's  so chubby that you would really love to hug him! He makes you laugh and he can be a gentleman when he wants to. xD 

Kevin Catungal I-pod dude! Haha. Maybe he's emotional when it comes to his lovelife but hey! he's a really great friend. Like Alexis, he can be a gentleman when he wants to and he's really good at keeping secrets. :D 

Ramoncito Samson Lauro Haha. I miss this guy coz' he's the guy I share stories with. He confides in me and I remain as his trusted friend. Everybody knows I love him but hey! that doesn't mean that we can't be friends. He tells me about his girls and maybe I get crushed, but at least he's happy right? I just hate it when my stomach does this thing when I see him. I want it to stop so I won't shake when I'm with him. I miss him like crazy. Every bit of him. 

Those are the people that I miss most. :D I don't miss Mark coz' he's still my classmate so don't go looking for him at this list! If you know these people, please keep quiet. :) Some details are very confidential. ULOL! haha. 

Give you LOOOVVVVE! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment