Monday, June 15, 2009

Hectic Mondaaaaaaay. :(

The day started very well despite the fact that I slept at 1 am. Effin' research report. xD I wouldv'e done it on the weekend but HELLO?? I was in Subic enjoying my independence day Holiday! :D (By the way, if you're planning to stay at GRANDE ISLAND in Subic, you better forget about it! It was dirty and you have to endure the heat of the ferry boat to the island itself. Hala, nanira ba? xD) Anyway, the day was pretty hectic. SHIIIIIIIITTTT. 

Maganda naman araw ko. :) Ewan ko kung bakit. HAHA. And to the people who have hunches, this has nothing to do with what happened kaninang break time natin! xD 

Anyway, my sister is gone. She went to Katipunan and is staying there up until Friday, so that means.. I have the room all to myself! HAHA. Negative side naman, wala akong kakwentuhan pag-uwi. Haha. HOY ATE, balita ko nagTRINOMA ka na kaagad ah! Asan na Ipanema ko? xD 

Dismissal time, nagpasa ako nung form sa Registrar. Langyaaaa, ang dami pa palang sinusulat dun? Ang tagal ko dun sa office. Parang tumulo na lahat ng pawis ko kakahintay. xD Buti na lang may dala akong 2x2 kundi, I'm dead meat. x.x 

Anyway, nakausap ko si He-who-must-not-be-named kanina. (ginawang Harry Potter? xD Eh sa ayokong sabihin yung pangalan eh!) Wala, hi-hello. :) 

Ayun na lang muna. Iniintay ko pa mag-OL si sister dear na binabaan naman ako sa telepono kanina. :P 

LONELY.AKO AY LONELY. SA KWARTO KONG. NAPAKALIIT! AAAAYYAAAAYY! xD 

nyeee, corny. xD 

REENA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment