Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Review classes, AGAIN

I really hate this day. First of all, it's the day of my review classes. Second, I have go there by Public Transport. Ugh. I really hate doing that first thing in the morning! Anyway, I left at 7am and I arrived there at 7:40. I chatted with Stefanie and friends while I waited for Carla. At 8:30, classes started. I was with Carla and Jerene. Our first teacher was Sir Gelo, a fresh graduate of European Studies at Ateneo de Manila University. He discussed and at that time I wasn't sleepy yet. When Math came, UGGGGHHH! He just kept on writing on the board! we didn't even understand his explanations. I was feeling really sleepy but I continued copying the things written at the whiteboard. Good thing he let us out early! At 11:30, I rode a tricycle to Pacita Complex and rode a jeep to the boundary. This is a funny story. xD A lady sat down on the seat next to me, she was smoking. Since I was feeling really sleepy and since I almost having my period, I told her, "Excuse me, namamaho na dito, pwede ba itigil mo na yang paninigarilyo mo?" I was shocked on what I said but I didn't regret it. By the next stop, she walked out of the jeep. HAHA. Fresh air again. xD And when I rode another jeep, this time to camella wodhills, I sat next to my former batchmate. GAAAH. He's grown uglier over the years! HAHA. No offense dude, but your hair sucks. You look like an egg. HAHA. I'll stop na, I'm being such a beeeaaatch. xD


LOVELOOOOTS!
REENAtot

No comments:

Post a Comment