Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's day! Blabbering about my weekend. xD

First of all, I want to greet the moms out there, A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Treat your mothers out today ayt? xD I bought a gift for my mom yesterday. It was a bag of Secosana which cost 690 pesos. Good thing it was on sale and it was in good condition. :D And luckily, my mom liked it! :D

Yesterday, we went to Tagaytay to have breakfast with my dad's former staff, who for the past few years, were working in Bermuda. They were Tita Barbie and Tito Lloyd. They just got married last May 6 and they wanted to meet up with my dad before they catch a flight back to Bermuda. I found out that Tita Barbie is an alumna of CSA BiƱan. Since birth daw siya dun. xD She kept asking me about teachers and I found out that she had Sir Manzalay, Ms. Siasat, Ms.Barabicho and Ms. Castillo for teachers. Until now, these teachers are still present at school so HOORAY! xD

Anyway, after eating with them, we went to Festival Mall. I bought a gift for mom with the help of my little brother. After buying a gift, we went to the cinemas to watch Star Trek. :D




Even if I like to put the plot here, I can't. Coz' I can't find a single plot that doesn't reveal what happens at the end. But I tell you this, you will like the movie if you're interested in Sci-Fi Movies, like me. Well if not, you better not watch it coz' you're gonna get bored. xD You could just gaze at the hotness of Chris Pine! xD And I suggest that you bring food when you watch. The running time of the movie is more than 2 hours! :D

If you want to read the plot even if it's a spoiler, click THIS.

Ayun, ituloy ang kwento. After the movie, we went to Rockport. My dad bought shoes worth ****. It's expensive for me ha. xD My brother was crying coz' he couldn't find us. Unfortunately, he didn't see us enter Rockport and he was left on the hallway. He cried and that's when we found him. xD

Gaa, we have a whole day of review classes tomorrow. Kasi, we didn't have classes on friday due to BAGYONG EMONG. *emo ata yung bagyo. xD* Ayun, whole day of boredom. xD

Haay, I'm supposed to be updating my story but here I am typing away at blogger. I couldn't think of a single thing to type there at my story. Tinatamad ako. xD Bukas na lang, when I don't feel so sleepy. xD

I think this post is way too long. I better stop typing now. HAHA.

P.S. I'm hungry! xD




Reena♥

No comments:

Post a Comment