Sunday, May 3, 2009

i don't want this night to end. xc

Well, it's 8:44 and in a few hours, it'll be May 4. It's officially the birthday of Benedic Ilumin, and the first day of my review classes.
I know I shouldn't be dreading this but c'mon! It's summer and I'll be taking classes! UGH. That's a nightmare.
What can I do, it's supposed to help me ayt? Hmm, Well, I'm reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone today.
I wanted to finish everything, from book 1 - 6, by the end of May. I just wanted to read it all over again.
I think it's my 3rd time on reading this book. It's nothing compared to the Twilight Series, I read that 5 times, i think. xD
Anyway, I've got a story to tell you. we were driving home from Las Pinas, where we celebrated my cousin's birthday, when my dad ran over a dog.
It's not entirely my dad's fault, first, he didn't see it and second, he was driving at a very slow level.
It's sad that the dog died. My dad brought it to an Animal Clinic but it died there.
AWWWWW. :(

There, told you a story. I think this is enough.
And by the way, just right now, I finished HP1. xD
I started yesterday kasi eee. xD




LOVELOOOOTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment