Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Months of Silence

Sorry for the months of silence. I just couldn't find the time to write about anything. Mostly because, I don't have anything to write about. So, to be able to update this blog of mine of the past events, I'll write down everything that's important. Let's start from the most recent.. 


Here are my 3rd term grades. I originally had a problem with my CBESTA1 grade 'cause I needed a 2.5, but I only got a 2.0. I appealed to my professor. At fist, he didn't approve, but I saw that the score in my first quiz was wrongly recorded. I pointed out that mistake and I got the grade I wanted. Sooo, I just need o get a 2.5 on both my COMALGE and BUSCALC subjects, then I'm good to go for shifting to BSA! Yes, I still want to shift. I'm not giving up 'cause it's my lifelong dream. (Okaaay, that was an exaggeration. I only wanted it since I was in 3rd year high school.) Anyway, I still pray every night, hoping that my prayers will make my dream come true. 

That covers April. Moving on to March, there's only one important event on that month. March 4, 2011. I know it's my mom's birthday, but what I'm about to relate is not about her. I saw him that night. I wasn't expecting it 'cause I only invited Mark and Carla. He was finally there in front of me and it hurt like hell. I pretended that I didn't care about him (I'm good in that field.) I acted like the freaking martyr again. I even told Carla and him to kiss, just for fun. I kept hugging Mark, whispering that I couldn't take it anymore. At the end of the night, I hugged him, hoping that this will be the last time that I'll ever face him. He texted me that night, saying that he was sorry about the kiss between him and my bestfriend during their previous inuman session. I told him that the kiss hurt me, but I wasn't willing to be mad at my bestfriend because of a boy. He said sorry again and I forgave him. I told him that I wanted us to be friends again. I actually hoped that we could be close like before. However, he didn't show that he wanted to be friends with me again. I actually got jealous by the way Carla and him talks/hangs out. It was painful so I decided that I want nothing to do with him. No stories from Carla, no text messages, no everything. I just wanted to move one. As of now, I'm only 20% complete in this horrendous process. I loved him for more than 4 years, it's not easy to lose something like that. 

So, I think that's it. I instantly became depressed. Luuuuul. 
Till next time. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment