Friday, January 14, 2011

ONE GOOD REASON

I am sorry for not blogging. I have been so caught up with my academics that I couldn't find the time to type in this empty, white space you call a blog. Haha. (Yeah, it's corny. Haha) My 3rd term's amazing. I got a lot of breaks and I spend it with Club Princess. Me and my girls have become closer and I can see them being my friends throughout my college life.

My life's an open book to everyone right now because I'm really not that secretive anymore. That's why I barely blog about my life because it's boring as hell. I don't have time to look for love or even have a relationship under these conditions. For the time being, I'm focused on my studies and getting into the BSA program. My only desire for this year is to make it as a student majoring in Accountancy. All I want for this year is to make my wish come true. Of course, I believe that wishes don't come true unless you do something to make it become real.

Although, I have two mind boggling problems. Three nights ago, I was looking at C's facebook profile. It was an action I regretted because when I looked at his photos, I felt something deep inside me that I only felt when I was still in love with him. Up to now, I'm still torturing myself for not getting over him after all that he's done. I keep telling myself, Enough. He's hurt you to much. But it doesn't happen. All I get are these tears running down my face, reminding me of my never-ending stupidity. I mean, it has been years since first fell for him, but the memory of him is still alive. He isn't even being a friend to me right now but he's still residing in this dying heart of mine. I guess I'm torn between missing the friendship, or missing(or searching) for his love that I know never existed. Okay, I'm being melodramatic but I guess I just want to get this over with. If there was only a machine that deletes a person's memory of a specific person, I'll definitely use it ----- just to take me away from this misery.

I'm too tired to tell you of my other problem. So, I'll cut the story short. Is it true that when a friend of yours has a relationship, he sometimes forgets that he has a friend? Well that's happening to me now.  I guess it's just weird that I don't personally know Mark's girl. I don't even know what she's like, that's why I'm feeling like this. I just miss talking to my two bestfriends so much.

Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health. Yes, I am sticking to my belief that cigarettes ruin a person's life. I won't interfere with my friends' decision about this because I have the feeling that the cigarettes is more important than listening to me. Yeah, I'm hurt. Both of my bestfriends smoke in front of me, and I let them because I want them to realize, on their own, that I don't like it and that I get hurt deep inside, knowing that they think it's okay with me. I hate this feeling. I don't want to have a grudge against my bestfriends, but I can't help it. I was torn when they smoked in front of my house, on my f-ing birthday and they didn't even notice. They are my friends but cut me some slack, I just don't want to see my friends throwing their life away. And if you disagree with my stand, tell me ONE GOOD REASON on why cigarettes are good for you. Remember, ONE GOOD REASON. A reason that I cannot contradict.

Guess that's all. I'm swamped because I spent the day with Carla Mae. Good night guys. I hope you find peace in your sleeeep! >:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment