Sunday, October 10, 2010

October Madness

Guess I haven't dropped by here in over a month now. I was busy with school and the like. Err, scratch that. I wasn't really busy, I just didn't have anything to write. My life's been boring ever since I became a college student. Yes, I've drank alcohol, cut class, and walked from Padre Faura to Vito Cruz. It's fun, but everyone knows I'm the type of girl who is too much of a good girl than  bad girl. Everything bad I did didn't amuse me. It's like I lost my fun bone in my body. Everything's screwed up coz' I don't know how to have some serious fun. Sometimes I wish I was in highschool again. The time when I didn't care if my grades were down or if having fun meant breaking the rules. I was careless back then and right now, I got a lot of questions in my head. "Will doing this mean that I won't be able to enter the BSA program?", "Will this affect my studies?" I know I sound like such a nerd but ughhhh, I feel like that right now. :|

SH1T. I NEED TO GET A LIFE.

So, It's October and I got a lot of people to greet. My brother, Anton, coz' he's celebrating his 8th birthday, Pat and Chat, my college friends, for their 17th and 16th birthday, respectively. :) And yeah, his birthday's also coming up and I'm still thinking if I should greet him or not. Haha. Sometimes, I wished my birthday was on this month so my birthday and Christmas gift wouldn't be the same. Hahaha. I sound so selfish. :)) 

My parents are here, so I gotta go. Cyber huuuug! :"> >:D< ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment