Thursday, July 15, 2010

SABAAAW

Damn it. I haven't blogged about a lot of things. HAHAHA. This is the effect of being a college student. You've got loads of time, but you're sooooo TAMAD to type. HAHAHA. K, I'm so crazy. 


Anyway, I'm having loads of fun at school. I pass my exams, which is good because I want to shift to BS Accountancy! HAHA. I bond with my blockmates so I can have an equal amount of social life with my academics. LOL. Sh1t, sorry for the uselessness of this blog post. I'm so sabaw kasi e. HAHA. 


A girl randomly said thank you to me, which is weird. Haha. Maybe she's retarded or something. K, I'm so mean. >:) This is what she gets for not thinking for herself. And to think I called her once my friend. 


Sometimes I wonder if our friendship (Mark's and I) went back to normal. Hm, guess not. Nagbago na siya e. He's not the same Mark that I knew. Bahala na. At least we've patched things up. There just comes a time when everything falls apart and I have to deal with that. It's kind of easy naman e. 


K, random, I'M SO KILIG SA ENDLESS LOVE. HAHAHAHA. I'm so sabaw today so forgive me. LOL. 


I'll end your misery. I'll stop typing, promise. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment