Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pilyang Kerubin

Finally, after 13 days, we patched things up. He just needed a reason to open a conversation with me. This may sound negative but I gave up 3 friends but I gained our friendship again (Mark's and mine). I fought with 3 of my CLOSEST friends because of a dare. I knew I might hurt them with what I said, that's why I said sorry, but they didn't acknowledge it. Some say that they valued their image to others rather than our friendship. Well I just hope we can patch things up coz' I hate fighting with people. I'm still happy that that happened coz' without that fight, Mark and I won't be able to reconcile. :) Cool. 


I was so happy yesterday coz' I aced the graded recitation in FILKOMU. I studied really hard in that subject including COMP1BU for the long quiz. I was able to answer most of the questions. Hope I have a good grade. 


My classes don't start til' 2:40pm so I'll do my accounting homework tomorrow, once I buy worksheets.I'm dedicated to shifting to Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. Oha, complete~ :)) 


K, I don't know what else to say. :) Goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment