Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! :)



Merry Christmas hunnies! <3 I hope you spent the day with your family, friends, and of course, Jesus. :) We must not forget that this day is celebrated because of the birth of Jesus. One of the things that I learned in the nine morning masses I attended, is that Christmas is so commercialized. It's all about noche buena, giving and receiving of gifts, etc. We forget that we should spend the day honoring the coming of our savior, Jesus Christ. For example, only a few went to mass today. It's a fact because our chapel isn't even full and I'm assuming that a lot of you, readers, have not attended mass yet. Am I right? BIG MISTAKE. December 25 is a holiday of obligation, meaning that you should attend mass!


Anyway, I should stop with the religious paragraph. Haha. I enjoyed my Christmas day with the del Rosario Family. We attended mass, ate a lot, gave gifts and laughed along with the craziness of the family raffle. :) I got a lot of gifts because of the fact that I have 7 uncles and aunts. Hihi. :">


My birthday's on Monday and I'm kinda hurt because my 2 bestfriends aren't coming and my only guy bestfriend is going to be late. Good to know they value my birth day. :| I know I'm being bitchy about this but I was looking forward to spend my birthday with them.


I should probably stop typing because I got nothing to say. Merry Christmas again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment